Secure this now World's best-selling WooCommerce POS system for the point of sale with already over 5.000 sales
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Please note: we offer NO telephone or written advice
Test the plugins yourself via the two links and see which ones you can use better.
Over 1.000 users have already done this successfully.
The flexible POS system for WooCommerce and WordPress in Germany, Austria and Switzerland - can also be used in other languages and countries!
Again and again there is talk of limits in the shop system where expensive CRM and merchandise management systems are then purchased, which have to be laboriously connected to the online shop. It's all possible, it just takes a lot of money and time. It would be easier if a Checkout directly integrated in the shop system is and thus accesses the inventory without detours.
We offer as one of the few providers in Germany POS (Point of Sale) online checkout system for WordPress / WooCommerce on. The structure can be flexibly integrated as an additional module and plugin.
Legally, a (cash) register must electronically record all processes. This is guaranteed by the integration with WooCommerce. The annual financial statement or annual receipt can also be generated using the WooCommerce report. The data collection protocol should be guaranteed by the user logins and MySQL database behind WordPress. A dongle (USB stick or card) cannot be connected and integrated! This feature is also not planned.
Please note, however, that we cannot and do not want to make any legally binding statement.
Watch the video now, get information and choose:
!!! LATEST UPDATE with new price !!!
That probably best WooCommerce POS system in German
for under 200 Euro Buy, install and set up yourself.
less than 200 euros
instead of normal 698,– (installation by us) !!!
Again to explain: Everything that is/can be stored in WooCommerce can also be called up in the checkout. These include digital information products, standard products, products with variants, download products or services. It is therefore suitable for EVERY industry as long as WooCommerce can map it cleanly.
What we as an agency do for you and your shop:
We set up the POS system in WordPress for you completely to your liking = integration. After an initial check, we then integrate the basic version and work with you to develop the individual configuration. If there are individual errors in the existing system, we offer you as WordPress agency & WooCommerce Agency the best serviceto fix all errors professionally. Another WordPress search engine optimization is also possible to get better through an increased ranking and to expand local sales through online purchases.
Information on GoBD, GDPdU, GOBS:
Since the POS is a tool that is fully integrated into the online shop system WooCommerce, basically only the normal order processing with consecutive invoice numbers applies here. This is a big difference to all other systems. Figuratively speaking, an online shop order is triggered by an internal guest user on behalf of a personally present customer and, if necessary, even linked to his contact details.
Due to the fact that we work purely via the web interface, so-called log files are written down and stored by 99% of all hosting providers, so that EVERY click is theoretically traceable. This is a far greater level of control than any other POS provider! With an active database interface as with WordPress+WooCommerce, writing down changed data is also guaranteed.
Only the consecutive invoice number is a process to be regulated, which is usually solved via free plugins or Germanized / German Market.
Please note that the system is currently not certified or tested. This is not planned either!
The advantages of the POS system for WooCommerce (POS Pro):
- no monthly payment for fees and for transactions!!!
- always in sync with the data from WooCommerce
- simple Search and visually appealing interface
- Use with Card reader for debit and credit cards possible (tip: izettle.com as a modern card reader)
- All Online Payment Provider can also be used in the checkout (those that are stored in WooCommerce - Paypal, Sofortüberweisung.de etc.)
- Cash payment with change display and imprint on receipt/invoice (normal printer or receipt printer = thermal printer)
- unlimited branches and locations
- unlimited users for checkouts and locations
- Invoices can also be emailed be sent to the customer
- Existing customers in the online shop can be booked in when making a local purchase (retrieval of customer data from the online shop with customer assignment)
- Coupons and Credits/Discounts are possible
- Storage of Purchases for later payment and collection
- local purchase with delivery is also possible
- extra products only for local trade
- Remarks notable on account
- Notes possible per product
- Barcode input + connection to USB/Bluetooth scanner possible (hardware can be supplied)
- Optimized for desktops and tablets (Smartphone can also be used) - also for Apple Ipad and Ipad-Mini
- detailed statistics (reports) for sellers, locations and overall overview
- By request End of day or when closing the cash register with e-mail function to the desired address (for controlling/evaluation)
- cash management when opening and closing the cash register
- Advanced CustomField Support
- automatic Mail delivery in real time for financial accounting (can be deselected)
- NEW: Full Synchronization via WaWi easily possible (JTL, Wiso, WaWision etc.)
- FIXED: Woocommerce POS Theme for easy operation with colors and in German optimized!
The POS system is for all branches and products suitable. Even Services with fixed price and flat rate are possible to calculate. All fields can be freely defined and are easy to filter and fill, even with complex structures.
Even if you don't have one yet Online Store have, the POS system is interesting for you. In a kind of hidden shop you can manage your inventory and only reveal it to the public if you want. In this way, you can take advantage of a constantly synchronous online interface for your local trade and sale.
Important: the checkout is running directly via the shop system as a plugin and thus registers every process in a variety of ways and creates a PDF file that is permanently stored in the system, which uses the WooCommerce database to create it. The requirements for cash registers that came into force on January 01.01.2017st, XNUMX have also been complied with. Debitoor has to Mandatory for cash registers wrote a good article and summarized all the facts in an easy-to-understand way.
You can find the right hardware for the cash register below!
as the most modern solution including hardware and software.
Requirement for full functionality:
- current MySQL version
- PHP 7
- https SSL encryption
- performance hosting Providers (1&1 and Strato are only partially suitable!)
- clean WordPress install
- no errors in debug mode
- secure and stable WLAN or LAN connection in the sales room
Most Frequently Asked Questions About WooCommerce POS System:
- Can a barcode scanner be used?
Yes, any scanner that outputs plain text (numbers/letters etc.) can be used. When scanning, the entry in the search field is automatically completed and the article is added to the shopping cart with quantity 1 depending on the setting. It is possible for the quantity entry field to appear. The barcode should match the SKU in the shop. Another database field can be used with individual programming (additional costs).
- Can the checkout be used without internet (offline)?
No, the comparison with the system takes place within a few seconds (interval), depending on the setting, so that errors or incorrect stock levels can never occur.
- Payment via card reader (EC, credit cards, etc.):
As with all card payments, you enter a reference number in the device, which the cash register will show you so that you can merge bookings later. Any provider that allows a reference field for input in their device can therefore be used.
- How many points of sale, registers, salespeople (users) can be used?
infinite! However, please note the server load. 1&1, Strato, T-Online, Hosteurope usually only support this with their own managed servers. Topic user roles:
Wordpress users can use only one cash register, edit cash registers or set all cash register settings. These distinctions exist for each user role.
- Can I manage my cash (with a cash drawer)?
Cash management can be activated. For this purpose, after opening the cash register interface, an input field opens for entering a value = amount in the cash register (cash balance). When you close the checkout interface, you will be asked to enter the cash balance again. See also “Cash Book” below.
- Can a report be sent automatically and are there statistics?
Yes, a report can be sent to one or more email addresses after checkout is closed. Via WooCommerce > Reports, real-time reporting for each cash register and seller can be called up in the administration (standard WooCommerce function) - ideal for controlling.
- Is it possible to be assigned to an existing online customer?
Yes, you can assign each sale to a customer from the WooCommerce database so that they can access this + all documents online (My Account function)
- What distinguishes the POS system from others?
Our POS system is seamlessly integrated. Figuratively speaking, you only have a direct order interface for your shop. With each purchase, you basically only trigger an online shop order with a guest access. This is also important for GoDB compliance.
- Will stocks in the shop be reduced automatically?
Yes, with every sale the total number of a product is reduced.
- Can the stock be managed separately for each location?
Unfortunately no, because this function of a warehouse is only possible with a separate plugin. A link is planned but not yet available. This is a "problem" = missing functionality of WooCommerce and has nothing to do with the POS. An external WaWi such as JTL is compatible, but only the total stock is reduced or from the first storage location.
- Product visibility (shop & checkout, checkout only, shop only)
You can select for each product where a created product should appear. If you only have products for the online shop or only for local trade, you can simply select this in the top right corner (where the blue button is) in the product processing overview. Default is always on both surfaces
- Is the checkout GoDB compliant?
Due to the seamless integration with WooCommerce, figuratively and technically speaking, only one online shop order is triggered with a guest user. As a result, due to clicks, database changes and movements in the system, a reference is written in the server log files and in the MySQL database. This makes manipulation almost impossible (apart from deleting data, which leads to inconsistencies!). This way of checking out is far more modern than most other checkout systems that simply write a booking. Due to sequential invoice numbers and the permanent database interface, there is always a clear assignment. Otherwise there would be a system error on the part of WooCommerce or the database. Due to the possibility of the daily report, you could also add this to a bsp. send to archivierung@xxx let us save. Please note, however, that we cannot give any binding legal advice or a statement on conformity, as the case law changes in this regard or there are no technically clear statements.
- Does the POS system replace a cash book?
no The legal requirements for documentation were tightened again in 2017. A manually managed cash book or via software cannot be replaced by a sales register POS, but can only be supplemented digitally. This is about posting cash receipts and payments that are NOT linked to a sale. Example: Payment of stamps, fuel, parking tickets from the cash register. In principle, administration is possible in the system, but we cannot make any binding statements on legal recognition.
Current articles and posts about WordPress & WooCommerce: